jeudi 13 septembre 2012

We're animals

Hey guys ! Even if I have a lot of work already, I want to keep up with the blog...so here are some photographs I took for a project at the school. But I am not even sure if I'm going to use them, even if I like them a lot ! :) You may recognize the famous animal masks...

Hello ! Même si j'ai déjà énormément de boulot, j'aimerais beaucoup garder le rythme sur le blog...Alors voilà quelques photos que j'ai prise pour un projet au studio l'école. Je ne suis pas sûre sûre de les utiliser au final, mais en tout cas j'adore l'expressivité de mes modèles ! :)




18 commentaires:

  1. wow amazing photos, so fun!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What an amazing photos! I love the shorts in the last pic,fabulous!

    xx
    vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Reichel ! I love the shorts too...they're amazing :)

      Supprimer
  3. These are brilliant! The style of the model & the pose = perfection!

    xx

    amyflyingakite.com
    ✿◕‿◕✿sending you happy spells

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Amy ! My models were very helpful indeed ! :)

      Supprimer
  4. Haha, cool photos, I see you;re a great photographer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous pics!! ould you pease consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Instagram: shineonbyandrea

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks :) Of course we can ! I'm following you now !

      Supprimer
  6. these masks are AMAZING <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cool pictures

    I'm now following you, I'd love for you to follow me back

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ces photos sont géniales, j'adore !! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Where are the embellished shorts from?! Love them! Hope you can understand my english!
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Luce ! I think the shorts are from Urban Outfitters :)

      Supprimer

Thank you for all the kind words, it makes my day !